[OSGeo-Conf] Any other questions for the Washington, DC LOC?

Eddie Pickle epickle at opengeo.org
Sun Jul 7 19:48:29 PDT 2013

Speaking on behalf of the Washington, DC LOC, I believe we've answered all
of the questions regarding our bid for FOSS4G 2014. Please let me know if
there are other questions we can still address.

I hope you feel, as we do, that we have:

   - Developed and presented a compelling, credible budget & plan
   - Pre-secured strong support, indicating great revenue potential
   - Recruited a diverse & experienced team to organize and conduct the
   conference
   - Obtained an excellent, accessible location and great venue
   - ...and much more to make for an outstanding FOSS4G 2014 in Washington,
   DC!

Thank you for your consideration,

Eddie Pickle

J. Edward Pickle