[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2014 Budget Sharing

David Percy percyd at pdx.edu
Mon Jul 8 10:32:21 PDT 2013

Steve,

I like your idea of " giving FOSS4G delegates additional value at the
conference"! I have  been thinking of something along the same lines,
but it hasn't gotten fully formulated yet...

I was toying with the idea [1] of proposing that if profits in excess
of some amount, say $120K, rebates would go back to attendees. The
hard part is figuring out how much to rebate, I think.

What mechanism were you thinking of for " giving FOSS4G delegates
additional value at the conference"?
Cheers,
Percy

[1] I haven't talked to the rest of our Portland LOC about this, just
throwing it out for discussion