[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G-CEE 2013 schedule announcement!

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Mon Jun 24 00:53:38 PDT 2013

Hello OSGeo teammates,
it was indeed a big pleasure to me to meet the OSGeo community again.

Le me say that it make rebirth the OSGeo light in the heart of people like me.
I saw many new faces and I'm happy with it as they should see OSGeo in is primitive state:
the sharing community.

I think we may say that we all would like to see this kind of event again and again,
participating, sharing ideas, discussing many things all together. I would like to stay
more time with all of them.

How we can be always all together, cause we got a list of places in Bucharest where we
can be sure to meet people. If I'm not too old already and be able to remember the past,
we made this also in the past (old-school maybe) FOSS4G.

At least foreign people can meet other and you don't have to create your own group on your own.

The organizers was amazing and it was a so big pleasure to be with the community again.

+1 for the schedule printed at the back of the attendees badges :)

Best regards,

ps: if anybody is interested in I would like to propose for next foss4g to print a poster made of
QRCodes of each presenters / key notes speaker / workshop presenters. All the QRcode will
be then positioned in  a way that we can read the "OSGeo" out of them. We should also think
to print using small characters the lastname / first name of each presenters. This way people
interrested in getting in contact with each other can simply scan the QRcode to get something
similar to the vcard of the people they are interested in. Note that this idea was also proposed
to FROG for last year. I really ant to insist on this idea, as it also means that OSGeo is made of
his community so what can be better to write OSGeo with the community ….

Gérald Fenoy