[OSGeo-Conf] One day passes and other questions

Andrew Ross andrew.ross at eclipse.org
Thu Jun 27 11:09:10 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

On behalf of the Washington D.C. LOC, I have a few questions I was
hoping to get input or feedback on a few things.

*1) One day passes*

How many one day pass sales were sold at the past few FOSS4G's? Were
these included in the paid registration numbers quoted on-line?

*2) Student passes*

How many student pass sales were sold?

*3) Non-exhibiting sponsors*

Roughly what proportion of sponsors did not exhibit? If substitutions
were offered, what did they tend to get/do instead?

*4) **Code sprint space*

Roughly how much space should we plan for the code sprint?

Thank you in advance,

Andrew (on behalf of team D.C.)