[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G-CEE early bird registration opened!

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Mon Mar 18 07:47:09 PDT 2013

Dear friends and colleagues,

Today, we are opening the doors of our conference for all FOSS4G
enthusiasts, but with respect to a fair-play attitude we will not charge
for the ticket you now reserve until the 21st of April, when the full
schedule will be announced. It’s always nice to know what you are paying
for. Thus, we fully rely on your responsible attitude to reserve your
ticket ONLY when you are confident that your presence at the conference
is a certainty.

As we mentioned before, we want to give a real chance to everyone to
participate and with respect to our mission, we have decided that within
the early bird registration, students’ entry will be free of charge.
Free of charge does not mean free of accountability so, again, we come
with the request to secure your ticket only when you are sure of your
presence to the event. If, after reserving your ticket, the
unforeseeable happens and you can’t make it, please let us know by
writing a short email [1] with your name and confirmation number.
For more details and for the registration form, please go here [2].

The early bird registration closes on the 16th of May.
See you in June!
Codrina

[1] foss4g-cee at foss4g-cee.org
[2] http://2013.foss4g-cee.org/registration/registration