[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: FOSS4G 2014 LOI Question & Answer Phase

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri May 17 04:53:04 PDT 2013

Arnulf,
I like the idea of setting up a "best practices" formula for selecting
workshops.

Probably the place to collect this workshop formula would be:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Cookbook

I'd also suggest that it would be beneficial to collect metrics from
prior workshops to feed into the formula. (Eg: Previously highly
subscribed, or highly rated workshops would be ranked higher)

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050
Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254