[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G-CEE 2013 one more week of early bird + info on accommodation

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Fri May 24 05:23:17 PDT 2013

One quick and small reminder for all of you interested in participating
at FOSS4G-CEE 2013.
In one week, early bird with all the discounts and free entrance for
students flies away! Therefore, this might be the best time to register
if you'd like to spice up your month of June with great talks, great
workshops and good&cheap beer.

More details here [1]

To ease the process of finding accommodation, we published a list of
possible hotels with great discounts offered by our appointed travel
agency. Check here [2] for more details.

Even more, as we strive to keep the conference at an acceptable overall
price, in the next days, we will set up a wiki page, where participants
that are looking to share a hotel room can register.

Have a great weekend,
Codrina

[1] http://2013.foss4g-cee.org/registration/registration
[2] http://2013.foss4g-cee.org/venue/accommodation