[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2013 Reflections, Cookbook and committee pulse

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 04:01:12 PST 2013

I said that I would offer to serve on the conference committee once the 2013 wrap up was completed and we are nearly there!

I don't think it would be appropriate for me to do the merging of the 2013 Reflections into the "official" cookbook as I am too close to the 2013 event but I am happy to offer support if wanted

IMHO (and I know some may disagree strongly) we need coordination of the regional and local events program with the annual event and management of the FOSS4G brand. If this is the route that the conference committee chooses I am up for helping out.
______
Steven