[OSGeo-Conf] Open Source usage in European Public Sector

Dr. Franz-Josef Behr franz-josef.behr at hft-stuttgart.de
Sun Sep 15 03:00:55 PDT 2013

I was looking such regulations for Germany. What I found is:

http://www.cio.bund.de/SharedDocs/Publikationen/DE/Bundesbeauftragte-fuer-Informationstechnik/konzept_it_steuerung_bund_download.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

There for the strategy of the federal government supports the usage of
open source and open standards.

I think because of the federal structure we have in Germany, common
regulations are not possible.

Franz-Josef