[OSGeo-Conf] Final proposal for hosting FOSS4G 2015 in Seoul, Korea

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Apr 28 10:52:19 PDT 2014

Thanks a lot Sanghee.

Conference committee, you have 2 weeks (up until May 12th) to ask questions according to [1].

The final decision (GO/NO-GO) is due for May 16th. Under normal circumstances I’ll send out a motion on May 14th so you have 2 business days for the vote.

If you want to do a meeting before the final vote that’s okay, but I’ll leave that up to the committee with Frank as the chair to decide.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2015_Bid_Process

Best regards,
Bart