[OSGeo-Conf] Final proposal for hosting FOSS4G 2015 in Seoul, Korea

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Mon Apr 28 10:45:02 PDT 2014

Dear FOSS4G Selection Committee,

On behalf of LOC, it's my great honor and pleasure to submit this final proposal for hosting FOSS4G 2015 in Seoul, Korea.

Please note that some major changes has been made including venue, dates and co-organizer from our first LOI.

I attached final proposals and budget estimation here. However I'd like to give you an executive summary as follows:

1. Venue : Seoul COEX
2. Preferred Dates : 14th Sep to 19th Sep, 2015.
3. Regular registration fee : KRW 500,000(USD 455) including VAT
4. Will organize 'FOSS4G Asia Special Session'
5. Want to introduce 'Half for low-income countries scheme'. For details, see page 24 in the proposal. Need talks with OSGeo board.

We are ready to answer to your questions about our proposal. Let's start the talks.

Thanks and regards,

Sanghee
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - Helping Earth Sustainable
http://www.gaia3d.com
Tel : +82-(0)2-3397-3475
Fax : +82-(0)2-3397-3478