[OSGeo-Conf] Kicking off the 2016 process

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Thu Dec 11 10:00:02 PST 2014

My intention all along had been to share it. I just wanted to categorize it a bit more as you have it, since right now it's just a big list of credits and debits, whose categories don't quite match the way we think of them (for instance, all catering items are "banquet" regardless of the event that was catered).

d.