[OSGeo-Conf] Kicking off the 2016 process

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 05:25:23 PST 2014

Why would a financial report for a FOSS4G be shared privately? Shouldn’t the financial results be available for inspection by anyone who is interested? Or at least a summary if there are lines in the report that might disclose personal info.

The 2013 financial report is currently accessible online at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YdFNuBNaJK2XeA-bs1vU24VA1Qv9HpN8rLs30D9_0zg/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YdFNuBNaJK2XeA-bs1vU24VA1Qv9HpN8rLs30D9_0zg/edit?usp=sharing>

______
Steven