[OSGeo-Conf] Revised budget estimation of FOSS4G 2015 Seoul

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Wed Jun 11 14:19:35 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Please find the attached revised budget estimation of FOSS4G 2015 Seoul including worst case.

For the worst case, we assume that

- Only 300 people will attend
- 270 will pay
- Only 132 will be regular attendants
- 81 people will come from ‘Low-income countries’
- 57 are students who will pay only 80% of regular registration fee

To expect a marginal surplus with this circumstances, we should increase regular fee to USD750 and we should get sponsorship more than USD140,000.

For more details, please see the attached file. Also I expect your comments on this.