[OSGeo-Conf] Revised budget estimation of FOSS4G 2015 Seoul

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 02:04:57 PDT 2014

OK, it opened in Google docs :) Won’t open on my Mac which thinks it is a zip file :(

Unless you have some big (diamond or platinum) sponsors already committed you may have a problem reaching $140k of sponsorship for an event with 3-400 people.

On the plus side I am sure that you will get more than 300 delegates for an international FOSS4G

Are you planning to charge workshop presenters or have you allowed for free passes for workshop presenters? In 2013 we received some complaints for charging presenters
______
Steven