[OSGeo-Conf] Revised budget estimation of FOSS4G 2015 Seoul

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Jun 12 06:33:31 PDT 2014

Dear Sanghee,
I think and guess that everybody have the same feeling: we all have the responsibility to promote the FOSS4G in Seoul for 2015 during the next upcoming events (for what come directly to my mind: foss4g-e and foss4g).
All OSGeo members are supporting you and I am sure you will make a great event.

Each year there is some words about the next FOSS4G iteration and I hope it will be the same this year, so you will have the slot your asked. I wish it can be made in *a popular session* to make most of attendees aware about the next location	.
I am strongly encouraging the fact that you should have a time slot (which may be shared with another presentation) to promote the FOSS4G 2015.

Good luck in searching sponsors and I look forward to go In Seoul next year.

Best regards,

Le 12 juin 2014 à 12:23, Sanghee Shin <shshin at gaia3d.com> a écrit :

> By the way, will FOSS4 2014 Portland team give us presentation slot for introducing FOSS4G 2015 Seoul to delegates?

Gérald Fenoy
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr