[OSGeo-Conf] Final proposal for hosting FOSS4G 2015 in Seoul, Korea

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri May 9 06:42:26 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Thanks Sanghee for submitting this proposal. I am sure with the professionalism and expertise of Korea team, they will deliver not only an excellent FOSS4G 2015 conference but more importanly help build momentum for FOSS4G in Asia and beyond.

I had the privilege of meeting Sanghee and other Korean colleagues earlier this week at the Geospatial World Forum 2014 in Geneva and they had an impressive Korean Pavillion there strongly featuring Open Source GIS implementations and examples in Korea.  Well done and thanks for this.

Best wishes,

Suchith