[OSGeo-Conf] Final proposal for hosting FOSS4G 2015 in Seoul, Korea

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Sat May 10 09:21:21 PDT 2014

Using the existing FOSS4G.KR attendance as a baseline, conservatively
add in attendance from other Asian countries and Europe/NA, using the
information from past FOSS4G conferences. I'd say the non-Australian
2009 attendance could serve as a worst-case scenario for what might be
expected in terms of non-Korean attendance in 2015.

P.