[OSGeo-Conf] the board passed a motion to award FOSS4G 2015 to South-Korea

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Mon May 19 02:24:27 PDT 2014

Dear Conference committee or Board,

I just wonder whether we, the LOC of FOSS4G 2015, could get an official letter or similar thing that officially prove  South Korea was chosen as the FOSS4G 2015 place with signature of OSGeo President, Jeff McKenna.

We were told we need to submit those things to apply for sponsorship or support. I also think that that  official letter would facilitate our activities of getting sponsorship & supports. You know, formality is very important in Korea.

Your help will be appreciated.

With regards,

Sanghee
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - Helping Earth Sustainable
http://www.gaia3d.com
Tel : +82-(0)2-3397-3475
Fax : +82-(0)2-3397-3478

2014. 5. 15., 오후 9:43, Bart van den Eijnden <bartvde at osgis.nl> 작성: