[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] FOSS4G Discount for Charter Members proposal

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Fri Sep 5 10:27:47 PDT 2014

The problem I see with the "one PCO" idea is that the PCO's that we
enjoy working with and who can "get" us (as I also felt my 2007 PCO
did) tend to be small and scrappy, like us. So they can't necessarily
effectively globe-trot (though being ambitious they will often assert
that sure, they really could!). For FOSS4G-NA it would make a lot of
sense to just settle on a single PCO for a longer commitment.