[OSGeo-Conf] Question Period: Dublin proposal

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Feb 22 10:35:49 PST 2015

Peter, I forgot to note in Section 7 (Budget) of your plan to charge
different registration fees by country (to "encourage delegates from
low-income countries").  I support this, but it sure could be a source
of pain if some question this (I am not aware of this being enabled for
a past FOSS4G event, but it was discussed).

-jeff