[OSGeo-Conf] Conference Committee Membership Nominations

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 07:52:38 PST 2015

Would it be workable to invite all past chairs to join the conference committee?

It would capture their wealth of experience and would also align membership with the regions hosting conferences. Inevitably some people will not want to be involved and most will either lapse or stand down after a few years ensuring some rotation on the committee and a limit to its size
______
Steven