[OSGeo-Conf] Conference Committee Membership Nominations

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jan 5 07:39:37 PST 2015

A word of advice, when I was the Conference Chair for so long, I made
sure to keep the balance of the spatial distribution of members.  For
example, the current list of members has 8 based in NorthAmerica, and 8
based in Europe/Asia.  This spatial aspect becomes very important when
voting.

Of course, I never put this into writing, but, it is something that I
always made sure of.

-jeff