[OSGeo-Conf] Conference Committee Membership Nominations

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 07:40:13 PST 2015

General approach was, that directors of past FOSS4Gs were "automaticaly"
invated (correct me if I'm wrong). So it make's sense to me to nominate
Darrell as well.

If that was not the case, I would like to nominate Darrell to Conference
committee

Wed Jan 14 2015 at 16:36:21 odesílatel Darrell Fuhriman <darrell at garnix.org>