[OSGeo-Conf] Code of conduct - definition of "sexualized images"

Camille Acey camille at boundlessgeo.com
Wed Jan 14 12:13:43 PST 2015

Cameron,

There is no sort of militant force attached to the CoC. CoC just
establishes a process for complaint and some structure around handling
issues that may arise. No one is being ejected from any conference on sight
of Bill Gates's come hither eyes or that woman in her pajama top, and I
think implying such is rather hyperbolic.

Camille E. Acey

Manager, Customer Development and Partnerships| Boundless

camille at boundlessgeo.com

T: +1 917.460.7197|M: +1 347.267.2016| Skype: camilleacey

New York, NY - USA

@boundlessgeo

<https://twitter.com/boundlessgeo>

<https://twitter.com/boundlessgeo>