[OSGeo-Conf] Code of conduct - definition of "sexualized images"

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 12:06:03 PST 2015

So here is an extreme example of what could be interpreted as a
"sexualized image". Should I get thrown out of a conference for
including one of these images in my presentation?

http://static.migom.by/img/news/5429/biil_gates_young_01.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/72/d5/e1/72d5e130c5ba0dafa25786e10ea51c94.jpg

--
Cameron Shorter,