[OSGeo-Conf] Proposed text for an OSGeo Code of Conduct

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Tue Jan 20 01:27:38 PST 2015

appreciated that positive language is preferred, attempting to avoid alienating
like other texts do.

hm, re geek feminism: so a normative document (CoC) is being established which,
for definition of a highly ambiguous and debated term relies on the wiki of a
group of people that is not identified further and does not have any normative
legitimation itself. Further, said link is subject to change without notice ,
without clear regulations when and how (any voting there?). Scary.

-Peter

Dr. Peter Baumann
   mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
   tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
   www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)