[OSGeo-Conf] participants events

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Jun 15 00:05:16 PDT 2015

Hi Cameron,

good point, but...  some of the sprinters are also "needed" as workshop
chairs - so even if we find a possibility to run the code sprint before
the conference, this might cause other trouble ;-)

What we can offer is the following: We have two smaller rooms (we could
get for free) in another building we might use for monday/tuedday to
offer room for "project code sprints" or s.th. like that. But I would
favor to remain with the code sprint on saturday, it's a little
tradintional as well.

Other opinions?

Till