[OSGeo-Conf] liability

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Thu Jun 18 15:15:19 PDT 2015

Hello Darrell,

Unlike your guess, FOSS4G Seoul LOC is a legal(!) entity. Being non-legal entity, it’s very hard to receive direct sponsorship from Korean government. It took several weeks to establish LOC as legal entity going through many legal issues, so I am almost expert in this area. If you need any expert how to set up legal non-profit organisation in Korea, just call me! And if my company, Gaia3D is accepting any direct financial or legal liability for FOSS4G 2015 without fair ground, I might be prosecuted for breach of trust!

With Regards,

Sanghee
---
Sanghee Shin, Chair of FOSS4G 2015 Seoul
"Toward Diversity! FOSS4G Bigbang from Seoul!"
http://2015.foss4g.org
Twitter: @foss4g
Facebook: FOSS4G2015
email: foss4gchair at osgeo.org