[OSGeo-Conf] [OSGeo-Discuss] Code of Conduct in Real Case

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:11:12 PDT 2015

To get the presentation in balance again, I suggest:

1) add description to the slide with Girls' Generation image (neither I do
not know this band)
2) replace back of a woman with back of a man, so that the message remains
the same. I volunteer with couple of images of mine, you can grab it from
facebook

P.S. ;-)