[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] Proposed text for an OSGeo Code of Conduct

Camille Acey camille at boundlessgeo.com
Thu Mar 5 06:33:23 PST 2015

Thanks all for reviving this discussion. If there is anything I can do to
help pull together the wiki or review the CoC, I am more than happy to
help! Feel free to reach out to me off-thread!

Camille

Camille E. Acey

Manager, Customer Development and Partnerships| Boundless

camille at boundlessgeo.com

T: +1 917.460.7197|M: +1 347.267.2016| Skype: camilleacey

New York, NY - USA

@boundlessgeo

<https://twitter.com/boundlessgeo>

<https://twitter.com/boundlessgeo>