[OSGeo-Conf] OSGeo Code of Conduct, version 1.0rc1

Kristin Bott bottk at reed.edu
Wed May 13 11:05:38 PDT 2015

Cameron,

Some minor edits to the language under "Application" --
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Code_Of_Conduct#Application

I assume that the next step in the CoC discussion, after the CoC is
approved, is how to implement the CoC. (Methods for dealing with violations
-- are those in the hands of the project admins / event organizers, is
there an OSGeo-wide involvement, etc...)

I imagine that hashing out those types of details will be a fairly involved
process -- step one, of course, is to get the CoC approved. Thanks again
for all your work on this.

-kb