[OSGeo-Conf] OSGeo Code of Conduct, version 1.0rc1

Camille Acey camille at boundlessgeo.com
Wed May 13 11:10:13 PDT 2015

Yes, Kristin, I agree, and I am definitely on board for the (likely more
involved) question of implementation. Keep me posted!

Thanks all,
Camille

Camille E. Acey

Manager, Customer Development and Partnerships| Boundless

camille at boundlessgeo.com

T: +1 917.460.7197|M: +1 347.267.2016| Skype: camilleacey

New York, NY - USA

@boundlessgeo

<https://twitter.com/boundlessgeo>