[OSGeo-Conf] LocationTech FOSS4G FAQ

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 12:09:07 PST 2015

Thanks Andrea for writing this and answering a number of questions which
have been hinted at in email threads.

I suggest it would be worth while to cut and paste the contents into
this email thread, so that it gets archived with the rest of the discussion.

Warm regards Cameron

On 11/11/2015 3:30 am, Andrea Ross wrote:
> Dear Everyone,
>
> I hope you don't mind. The mailing list emails can rapidly become
> overwhelming so I picked through and turned information into a FAQ
> related to LocationTech's involvement that I hope is at least somewhat
> helpful.
>
> Please see:
> FOSS4G 2017 LocationTech FAQ
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/15x1Q3J9OPM95jEkeZhYlU0xB5uO9V9NCOI28g5B_Yqc/edit>
> It is our hope that it makes the information hopefully a bit more
> clear or easy to reference.
>
> Thank you to Robert Cheetham especially, and a bunch of other people
> who helped pull it together.
>
> It is open for anyone to comment should they wish in case there are
> any follow-on questions. I believe it all to be pretty solid, but if
> anything looks amiss, please just let me know.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Andrea

Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager