[OSGeo-Conf] LocationTech FOSS4G FAQ

Andrea Ross andrea.ross at eclipse.org
Tue Nov 10 08:30:22 PST 2015

Dear Everyone,

I hope you don't mind. The mailing list emails can rapidly become
overwhelming so I picked through and turned information into a FAQ
related to LocationTech's involvement that I hope is at least somewhat
helpful.

Please see:
FOSS4G 2017 LocationTech FAQ
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15x1Q3J9OPM95jEkeZhYlU0xB5uO9V9NCOI28g5B_Yqc/edit>
It is our hope that it makes the information hopefully a bit more clear
or easy to reference.

Thank you to Robert Cheetham especially, and a bunch of other people who
helped pull it together.

It is open for anyone to comment should they wish in case there are any
follow-on questions. I believe it all to be pretty solid, but if
anything looks amiss, please just let me know.

Kind regards,

Andrea