[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2017 host city selection result

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 04:23:54 PST 2015

Congratulations to Michael and the Boston team

You have won what seems to have been the most competitive bid process ever, well done to you.

Massive thanks to the Philadelphia and Ottawa teams who submitted excellent bids and made it such a tough decision.

So the hard work starts now, don’t hesitate to ask questions on the Conference list, there are a load of ex Chairs and LOC folk on the list who wear the scars and are happy to offer advice - me included.

Best of luck and looking forward to being in Boston in 2017
______
Steven