[OSGeo-Conf] Some hints for 2017-teams

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 12:51:32 PDT 2015

Yes, I found it very helpful to be writing our FOSS4G 2009 lessons
learned as we progressed during the event.

I'd also encourage you to:
1. Make use of the FOSS4G Handbook as you progress through the conference
2. Update/Add content to the Handbook where it is missing or can be improved

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Handbook