[OSGeo-Conf] Draft agreement between OSGeo and FOSSGIS eV re finance for FOSS4G 2016

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 08:15:52 PDT 2015

I have drafted an agreement between OSGeo and FOSSGIS eV re finance for FOSS4G 2016. See https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/2016/financial_stuff/agreement_with_osgeo/DraftagreementbetweenOSGeoandaFOSS4GLOC.pdf <https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/2016/financial_stuff/agreement_with_osgeo/DraftagreementbetweenOSGeoandaFOSS4GLOC.pdf> Till and I have gone through it, made a couple of improvements and we are both happy with it.

The next step is for the conference committee to either approve it or suggest amendments. Can you give feedback before Monday morning? Assuming there are no major objections I suggest that Eli as Chair of the Conference Committee submits to the Board as a recommendation for them to vote on.

Phew, that was more work than I had imagined
______
Steven