[OSGeo-Conf] Draft agreement between OSGeo and FOSSGIS eV re finance for FOSS4G 2016

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Sep 3 09:05:56 PDT 2015

Many issues with that PDF (thanks GoogleDocs).  I fixed them (ended up
creating a new empty document and renaming, yikes).  Here are correct links:

pdf:
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/2016/financial_stuff/agreement_with_osgeo/Agreement-between-OSGeo-and-FOSSGISeV-2016.pdf

odt:
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/2016/financial_stuff/agreement_with_osgeo/Agreement-between-OSGeo-and-FOSSGISeV-2016.odt