[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] Looking for the keeper of the videos fromFOSS4GNA- PDX (2014)

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Sep 18 11:22:36 PDT 2015

On Sep 18, 2015, at 1:06 PM, Brian M Hamlin <maplabs at light42.com<mailto:maplabs at light42.com>> wrote:

All 100 or so videos are now gone ?

I don’t think so, and there are still 89 there.

https://vimeo.com/foss4g/videos

I don’t know the particulars of Vimeo service, but , if the account only recently expired, I would imagine that paying up would restore them to view.  But this is a completely optimistic point of view on my part.  :c)

bobb