[OSGeo-Conf] Looking for the keeper of the videos from FOSS4GNA- PDX (2014)

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Sat Sep 26 12:43:46 PDT 2015

Hi Steven,
I fail to understanding why we would not keep the Vimeo account at a minimal cost of 200$ per year. Any good reasons?
Cheers,
Jeroen

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer, MapServer, PostGIS and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.
Jeroen Ticheler