[OSGeo-Conf] Looking for the keeper of the videos from FOSS4GNA- PDX (2014)

Sara Safavi sara at sarasafavi.com
Wed Sep 23 11:47:33 PDT 2015

Hi all --

I'll leave the discussion over service and account decisions to others, but
until the issue is settled is it possible for us to retrieve old
Vimeo-hosted videos (download, etc), or are they lost in the ether until
the account is renewed?

I ask because, coincidentally to this thread, last week I had someone
randomly find my presentation page from FOSS4G 2014 online. They emailed to
let me know the video was 404ing, and ask if by chance I had another source
for it (unfortunately I don't). Interesting coincidence, and one that could
easily affect more than just myself & my PDX talk.

Cheers,
Sara