[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: [AvidGeo/foss4g2017] Page build warning

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Wed Aug 31 14:12:45 PDT 2016

Hey folks,

We have updated our website to include the welcome video and the two
keynotes we have secured so far.

I was wondering two things:

1) Whom should I ask to resolve the issue that github is warning me about?
Should I open a SAC request or is the foss4g domain handled by someone else?

2) At what point can we update the foss4g.org site to show Boston as the
next event? Perhaps this is also a SAC request?

I thought I would ask here first because I am sure you have all had this
moment and figured it out. If it's something I can do for myself, then I
don't want to bug SAC.

Thanks for your time,

Guido