[OSGeo-Conf] Conference Committee Guidelines

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 10:45:43 PST 2016

Another item that I would like to bring to your attention is the budget:

The board is putting together a budget for 2017. Last year we did this
according to a breakdown of different activities [1]. This year we would
like to provide a budget for each committee.

Does the conference committee need any budget for the next year? Please
let us know.

Best regards,
Angelos

[1]