[OSGeo-Conf] Conference Committee Guidelines

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:12:26 PST 2016

I think I have run out of energy/enthusiasm to chair the CC. I will remain a member of the CC until there is a revised policy on rotation of members and it is my turn to stand down

It’s up to the CC to decide whether to appoint another chairman or whether they can proceed without a chair. If our sole activity is the annual FOSS4G selection it arguably doesn’t need a chair.
______
Steven