[OSGeo-Conf] Conference Committee Budget

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Dec 22 09:44:38 PST 2016

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 9:30 AM, Steven Feldman <shfeldman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Eli
>
> Shall we make a list of things we ‘might' want to fund (without any decision
> to actually do all of them) and then come up with a budget request?

Good idea.  I vaguely did that in my head with hypothetical things and amounts.

> Perhaps a page on the wiki for potential funding needs?

Another brilliant idea!  Yes, this is a good way to approach this.  If
you don't start on this soon, then I will.

Thanks, Eli

p.s. Yes, this is not a decision to fund anything at all.  Just things
that we might want to maybe fund in the future.