[OSGeo-Conf] Conference Committee Budget

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Dec 22 11:38:49 PST 2016

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 9:44 AM, Eli Adam <eadam at co.lincoln.or.us> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 9:30 AM, Steven Feldman <shfeldman at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Eli
>>
>> Shall we make a list of things we ‘might' want to fund (without any decision
>> to actually do all of them) and then come up with a budget request?
>
> Good idea.  I vaguely did that in my head with hypothetical things and amounts.
>

>> Perhaps a page on the wiki for potential funding needs?
>
> Another brilliant idea!  Yes, this is a good way to approach this.  If
> you don't start on this soon, then I will.

I've started this page,
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee_Budget_2017 with a
few items and included some space holders for easy editing.

Committee, please look at this page and edit as you see fit.  After a
duration of time, I'll call for a list discussion.  Depending on the
discussion, then we may vote on it as well.

Best regards, Eli