[OSGeo-Conf] Should cities bidding for FOSS4G be notified of vote count?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 18:29:15 PST 2016

Conference committee,

Should vote counts for cities bidding for FOSS4G be shared, either
publicly or privately?

This question is applicable for both stage 1 and stage 2 voting.

Options suggested so far:

1. Results of vote are publicly announced, number of votes for each city
is not shared.

2. Additionally, each city is privately notified of votes for each city.

3. Additionally, votes for each city is shared publicly.

--

This question was raised while refining FOSS4G committee discussions.
(Discussions were initially private to reduce email fatigue). Discussion

I'll hold this thread open for two weeks for discussion, until 10 Jan,
then raise a motion to be voted on.

--
Cameron Shorter
M +61 419 142 254