[OSGeo-Conf] RFP tweaks

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 08:24:17 PST 2016

Eli is correct. When we were revising the RfP process, I suggested proposals were sent to the CC chair rather than posted directly to the list, this was based on the concerns that Michael had previously expressed.

I am relieved that Eli persuaded me otherwise (the person steering the selection process has enough work to do without picking up this additional task). I tend to agree with Eli’s reasons for not implementing the suggested change but I would like to hear whether any other LOC’s over the last few years have any concerns in this regard
______
Steven