[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] 2017 Boston agreement & seed funding - IMPORTANT

Michael Terner mgt at appgeo.com
Wed Mar 16 13:43:55 PDT 2016

Thanks greatly to both Conference Dev and the OSGeo Board for considering
and approving our agreement and our request for an advance as well as your
overall support of our efforts.

Attached to this email is a *signed copy* of the agreement, and a signed
Attachment 1 (i.e., our contract with our PCO). We used the same exact
agreement that Steven sent over as V4 on March 9 (and that version
corrected an inadvertent reference to the Bonn team). For the agreement
itself, both Cindy Delaney (President of Delaney Meeting & Event
Management) and myself have signed (on page 5 of the PDF). Please note that
a second OSGeo signature is needed on the last page of the PDF (page 21) as
our Attachment 1 is the contract between OSGeo and Delaney Meeting & Event
Management (DMEM). Cindy has already signed in both places. Once we receive
the final, Guido will make sure it finds its way to SVN.

Please let us know if you need anything further. Otherwise, we'll await
receipt of a copy that is counter-signed by OSGeo. Anything that can be
done to expedite the return to us would be great as that will enable us to
move out and have DMEM secure our venue.

Many thanks and sincerely,

MT, the BLOC and DMEM

*Michael Terner*
*Executive Vice President*
617-447-2468 Direct | 617-447-2400 Main
Applied Geographics, Inc.
24 School Street, Suite 500
Boston, MA 02108
www.AppGeo.com

--
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise